In consideration for the State of Emergency, Mountain Transit is making all Rim Service free until further notice.
Big Bear Dial-a-Ride
To request a ride, call
- Link to Dial-A-Ride application (attached)
- Customer service e-mail address to send application to.
- Fill out Dial-A-Ride application through the above link or download the PDF to print it out.
- Submit the application online or email the filled out PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A customer service representative will contact you at the phone number provided to schedule an appointment for a Dial-A-Ride ID.
- If you are unable to send e-mail please contact customer service at 909-878-5200 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM to schedule an in person appointment to process a Dial-A-Ride ID.
|Big Bear Lake||Big Bear City||Sugarloaf||Erwin Lake|
Hours of Operation
|Hours of Operation||First Reservation:||Last Reservation|
|Monday-Sunday||6:30 AM||8:30 PM|
* Reservation Dispatch Hours: Monday–Friday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM