Mountain Transit is now hiring for a full-time Dispatcher Position. Dispatchers receive all incoming calls, book Dial a Rides and directly monitor and support drivers. This position requires an even temperament and ability to multitask. Previous call center or customer service experience is a plus. Must possess professional telephone and radio communications etiquette, have excellent communication skills (both written and oral), strong computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook), knowledge of roadways throughout the service area, ability to cultivate strong relationships with drivers and customers, ability to coordinate response to driver reported emergencies.
- A pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check is required
- This position is safety-sensitive and is subject to mandatory random drug testing as prescribed by federal law.
- Must be willing to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a current Driver’s License
$19.02-$29.00 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime for Holidays worked
- 401K Matching Plan