Mountain Transit is hiring now for both Part Time & Full time driver positions in the Crestline/RIM & Big Bear Lake area. Training provided to obtain a Commercial license Class C with passenger endorsement. Applicants welcome with good personal driving record, customer service skills, positive attitude, and committed work ethic. The perfect candidate must be at least 21 years of age. Must pass pre-employment background check, drug screen, DOT medical exam.
Must be 21 to apply. Visit mountaintransit.org to download an application. Mountain Transit is a dedicated Equal Opportunity Employer.
Email completed application to email@example.com
- California Class A, B, or C Commercial License with passenger endorsement and DMV K4 - Will Train
- Applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Good Personal Driving Record
- Customer Service Skills
Part Time & Full Time Available
$19.65 – $22.62
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime for Holidays Worked
- Opportunity for Additional Bonuses
- Health Insurance (Full Time)