Ride Mountain Transit for Free! Every bus, every train, everywhere in San Bernardino county is free February 4th, 2023! Read the Press Release Here.
This position assists in the overall operations of the maintenance/facilities department under the direct supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Ability to obtain a CA Commercial Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement within 60 days of employment. Mountain Transit will provide training.
- This position is Safety-Sensitive; Requires Medical Exam, Drug screen, including Random Drug Screens, and Background Check.
- Must be minimum 21 years old.
- The job function requires significant physical labor in an outdoor environment, all weather conditions, and must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Routinely cleans interior and exterior of vehicles as scheduled.
- Installs and repairs and maintains bus stops signs, as necessary.
- Maintains a clean work area, including the shop, and office, as necessary
Full-time available weekends
$19.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance