In consideration for the State of Emergency, Mountain Transit is making all Rim Service free until further notice.
Big Bear Route 11
This route has been retired and replaced by the Red Line, Blue Line, and Gold Line.
Effective Sunday, October 31st, 2021 we are proud to announce that all of our Big Bear routes are now COMPLETELY FREE! We’ve grown & expanded our BB routes to better serve our community, and we just can’t wait to see you all aboard our trolleys!
VIEW NEW ROUTES:
- Red Line: The Village - Moonridge - Bear City - Sugarloaf - Erwin Lake
- Blue Line: Boulder Bay - The Village
- Gold Line: Mountain Meadows - The Village - Meadow Park - Bear City - North Shore
- Shopping: Stater Bros
- Shopping: Local Thrift Stores
- Destination: Sugarloaf Park
- Destination: Big Bear High School
- Connection: Big Bear Airport
- Mountain Transit Big Bear Office!
Service not provided on 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day
Sunday schedule is operated on Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, and Labor Day