Ride for Free All Summer Long between SkyForest and Crestline. Sponsored by Crestline Chamber of Commerce.
Big Bear Route 3
This route has been retired and replaced by the Red Line, Blue Line, and Gold Line.
Effective Sunday, October 31st, 2021 we are proud to announce that all of our Big Bear routes are now COMPLETELY FREE! We’ve grown & expanded our BB routes to better serve our community, and we just can’t wait to see you all aboard our trolleys!
VIEW NEW ROUTES:
- Red Line: The Village - Moonridge - Bear City - Sugarloaf - Erwin Lake
- Blue Line: Boulder Bay - The Village
- Gold Line: Mountain Meadows - The Village - Meadow Park - Bear City - North Shore
- Shopping: Stater Bros
- Activity: Bear Mountain Ski Resort
- Hospital: Bear Valley Community Hospital
- Shopping: Local Thrift Stores
- School: Big Bear Middle School
- Mountain Transit Big Bear Office!
- Destination: Mountain Meadows Senior Community