Ride for Free All Summer Long between SkyForest and Crestline. Sponsored by Crestline Chamber of Commerce.
RIM OTM Route 6
Route 6 Off the Mountain (OTM) is one of two routes that connect our mountain communities to the Inland Empire. Route 6 OTM connects Lake Arrowhead and Crestline to San Bernardino. If you are looking to go up the mountain or down the mountain see map and route details below.Read More
- Destination: Lake Arrowhead Village
- Activity: Blue Jay Library
- Shopping: Auto Zone in San Bernardino
- Waypoint: Metrolink Statin in San Bernardino
- Waypoint: San Bernardino Transit Center
- Shopping: Stater Bros in Lake Arrowhead
- Shopping: Goodwin's Market in Crestline
- Hospital: St. Bernardine's Hospital in San Bernardino
- Shopping: Carousel Mall in San Bernardino
*Downhill: San Bernardino stops are pick-up only.
*Uphill: San Bernardino stops are pick-up only.
|To / From||Top Town/Crestline||Twin Peaks/Rimforest||Lake Arrowhead||San Bernardino|
|Lake Arrowhead Village||$4.50||$3.00||$1.50||$7.50|