RIM Route 4
Route 4 connects Lake Arrowhead to Running Springs. If you are looking to transfer between these communities see map and route details below.Read More
- Town: Arrowbear Lake
- Restaurant: Deep Creek Drive-In in Arrowbear Lake
- Activity: Running Springs Farmers Market & Artisan Faire (Seasonal)
- Destination: Lake Arrowhead Visitor Center
- Restaurant: Blondie's Grille and Bar in Arrowbear Lake
- Destination: Downtown Running Springs
- Destination: Lake Arrowhead Village
- Shopping: Stater Bros in Lake Arrowhead
|To / From||Top Town/Crestline||Twin Peaks/Rimforest||Lake Arrowhead||Running Springs|
|Lake Arrowhead Village||$3.00||$2.00||$1.00||$2.00|
Bus Stop Moved Routes 4 & 5 — 05/06/22
Effective Date: : 05/05/2022 - 05/31/2022
Effective Immediately: Due to construction, Mountain Transit’s Route 4 & Route 5 will no longer service the Hwy 18 & Deep Creek Dr. bus stop.
The closest bus stop traveling westbound will be in front of the Red Veterinary Building, just before the Deer Lick Car Wash.